Saturday, June 7, 2008

Home projects

Every summer I try to do something to upgrade my home in some way. Last year I got new furniture for my living room. Recently, I got vinyl lettering for my walls. It was crazy trying to figure out what I wanted up, then designing the lettering and finally hanging it. I am really pleased how it turned out. I looked for awhile for a quote that I felt worthy of permanently (semi permanently) fixing to my wall. When I found this one, I knew it was the right one. I just got asked to speak in church on this topic. Kind of ironic.


I made the name Parker, then made an overlay in black. With semi-gloss paint and texture on the wall, I broke a sweat putting it up.


Upclose and the whole room view.



This is my entertainment center I found last year on craigslist.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great job!