Monday, June 2, 2008

More adventures

Ok, I hope you all enjoy my new format. I spent entirely too much time on it, but I am really liking it. Do you like the title bar? I designed it myself with Melanee's help. Ok, so more fun pictures from my 4 day adventure with the kid-o's.


This is one of my favorites of all of them.

Out for pizza ....

I am never very good about sending b-day cards, so I decided we will always celebrate their b-days when they come to visit in the summer. So this was the beginning of the b-day party. I wish I had pictures of the best part. We went to Target. I gave them 10 minutes to shop for each other. Each one was assigned another one to buy for. They had their little red baskets and did an amazing job shopping without letting anyone see what they got. It's amazing what you can get in the dollar section of Target. Then they came home and wrapped them theirselves.


Here's Hannah's finished cake.



Adorable ...

The unwrapping was classic. They were so sincerely EXCITED! They gave each other hugs and oo'd and aah'd like crazy. They really did have some great things.

Well, off to FHE. Stay tuned ...

2 comments:

John said...

Very cool Ang - This will be fun!

Robin said...

I was a little distracted last night when you called but I LOVE your title banner! It looks really cute, I'll have to get your instructions again or else just have you design mine for me. Cute pictures!